Dealer Forms in Missouri
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
In most cases, doing business with the Missouri Department of Revenue requires a fair amount of paperwork. Motor vehicle dealers will need to become accustomed to completing several different types of forms throughout the year. For example, anyone who is interested in selling vehicles in the state will need to complete an application for a Missouri motor vehicle dealer's license.
Once you've received your license, you'll need to submit regular sales reports to keep the Department of Revenue informed of your business activities in addition to obtaining the necessary titles for the vehicles you plan to sell.
For your convenience, the Missouri Department of Revenue's Motor Vehicle Bureau has placed some of its most commonly requested forms on the agency website. All forms are available as downloadable Adobe PDF files. To save, view, or print these dealer forms, you'll need the free Adobe Reader software.
At this time, many of the forms you'll need as a motor vehicle dealer aren't available on the Missouri Department of Revenue's Motor Vehicle Bureau website. However, you may submit an online request to have any necessary forms mailed to your business.
If you have questions about finding a particular form, you can contact the Motor Vehicle Bureau at (573) 751-8343 or email: DEALERLIC@dor.mo.gov
To ensure that your forms are processed promptly, remember the following tips:
- Don't omit any necessary information. Incomplete forms create delays.
- Proofread your work. Make sure names, dates, street addresses, and other essential data are correct.
- If the form requests that you submit payment for fees, remember to include a check for the full amount. However, don't send money if the form does not request it.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.