- Location: Minnesota
Organ Donation in MinnesotaSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Minnesota Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
LifeSource is the state's primary resource on organ donation. The organization serves Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and parts of western Wisconsin, and is dedicated to saving lives through organ and tissue donation in the region.
Minnesota's drivers and non-drivers alike can give the gift of life and offer hope to families and loved ones in tragic times by participating in organ and tissue donation. Be sure to discuss your decision with your family.
LifeSource takes responsibility for all of the expenses related to organ and tissue donation, including expenses for donor hospitals, air and ground transportation, and coordinating doctors and other medical personnel.
You may apply for donor status whenever you apply for or renew your driver's license and ID card. It's smart, though, to also join the donor registry, as it reduces uncertainty about your donor designation at the time of your death.
You may join the donor registry online by following the instructions.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard