DMV Office Finder in Minnesota
Up-To-Date Ticket History Check!
For a monthly fee, you’ll be able to access traffic tickets, moving violations, and court documents for anyone in America.
Disclaimer: TruthFinder cannot be used for employment or tenant screening. TruthFinder is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Report Act. Please note that this is a subscription-based service.
Minnesota DVS Locations
The Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) division provides all vehicle and driver services in the state. To find the MN DVS office branch closest to you simply select your county of residence below or enter your zip code above.
MN DVS Office Branch Services
Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services office branches provide services to assist you with tasks including (but not limited to):
- Applying for a:
Go Online to Avoid the Lines
You can avoid having to spend all day in line at the DVS office if you use online, time-saving tools, such as:
- Online services provided by the MN Driver and Vehicle Services, as well as third-party vendors, which could ultimately save you a trip to the DVS office.
- Scheduling an appointment with your local Minnesota DVS office branch ahead of time.
Contact the MN DVS Main Offices
If you need to get in touch with the MN Driver and Vehicle Services main offices, you have a few options.
You can contact the Minnesota DVS' main offices by:
- E-mail—Refer to the DVS' main contact page to find the e-mail address most applicable to your needs.
- (651) 297-3298 for driver services.
- (651) 297-2126 for vehicle services.
- Mail—Address your letters to:
- Driver and Vehicle Services
- 445 Minnesota St
- Suite 190
- St Paul, MN 55101
Choose a DMV Branch
- 10995 Club West Parkway N.E.
- 1225 Southdale Center
- 2455 Fernbrook Lane
- 2929 Chicago Ave
- 300 S. Sixth St.
- 3982 Central Ave. N.E.
- 4100 Lakeview Ave. N.
- 455 99th Avenue N.W.
- 5200 85th Avenue N.
- 5400 Auto Club Way