DMV Office Finder in Minnesota
Minnesota DVS Locations
The Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) division provides all vehicle and driver services in the state. To find the MN DVS office branch closest to you simply select your county of residence below or enter your zip code above.
MN DVS Office Branch Services
Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services office branches provide services to assist you with tasks including (but not limited to):
- Applying for a:
Go Online to Avoid the Lines
You can avoid having to spend all day in line at the DVS office if you use online, time-saving tools, such as:
- Online services provided by the MN Driver and Vehicle Services division, as well as third-party vendors, which could ultimately save you a trip to the DVS office.
- Scheduling an appointment with your local Minnesota DVS office branch ahead of time.
Contact the MN DVS Main Offices
If you need to get in touch with the MN Driver and Vehicle Services main offices, you have a few options.
You can contact the Minnesota DVS' main offices by:
- E-mail—Refer to the DVS' main contact page to find the e-mail address most applicable to your needs.
- (651) 297-3298 for driver services.
- (651) 297-2126 for vehicle services.
- Mail—Address your letters to:
- Driver and Vehicle Services
- 445 Minnesota Street
- Suite 190
- Saint Paul, MN 55101
Choose a County
- Big Stone
- Blue Earth
- Crow Wing
- Lac qui Parle
- Lake of the Woods
- Le Sueur
- Mille Lacs
- Otter Tail
Choose a DMV Branch
- Columbia Heights DVS (NO DRIVER LICENSE TESTING)
- Robbinsdale DVS
- Coon Rapids DVS
- Brooklyn Park Deputy Registrar and Limited Driver's License Agent
- St. Louis Park DVS
- Apple Valley DVS
- Maplewood Deputy Registrar and Driver's License Agent
- South Metro Exam Station
- Woodbury Deputy Registrar and Driver's License Agent
- Vehicle Inspections
- Roseville Deputy Registrar and Driver's License Agent
- Eagan DVS (NO DRIVER LICENSE TESTING)
- License Bureau of St Paul