Dealer Forms in Minnesota
Minnesota's Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) provides many dealer forms online.
The forms are made available in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader for viewing and printing. However, Adobe Reader is free to download.
Mail your forms and appropriate fees to the Minnesota DVS at:
- Driver and Vehicle Services - Central Office
- 445 Minnesota St. Suite 190
- St Paul, MN 55101
You can contact the department at (651) 297-2126 or via email at DealerQuestion@mndriveinfo.org with questions or for more information about starting an auto dealership in Minnesota.
The dealer forms available on the Minnesota DVS site include the following:
- Motor Vehicle Dealer License Application (Form PS2401).
- Dealer License Ownership Change (Form PS2416).
- Motor Vehicle Dealer License Surety Bond (Form PS2446).
- Minnesota Vehicle Dealer License - Zoning Verification (Form PS2421).
- Verification of Property Lease (Form PS2407).
- Temporary Additional Sales Location (Form PS2415).
- Demonstration and In-transit Plate/Sticker Application (Form PS2405).
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!