Forms in Michigan
The Michigan's Secretary of State has done a great job of making almost all forms accessible online. This means you can print them out at home, fill them out, and collect all the little bits and pieces of information you'll need to complete your transaction at a Secretary of State branch office.
All the online forms are in Adobe PDF format. To view them, you will need Adobe's free Reader software, which is easy to download and install. With it, you can open the Secretary of State forms, save them to your computer, and print them.
The department also has taken advantage of newer technology that allows users to fill out some of the paperwork on their home computers and e-mail it directly to the Secretary of State, allowing you to avoid branch office lines completely.
The general forms page has every available form in one location. It's organized by topic. So if you're not sure what you're looking for or just feel like browsing, this is the place to go.
If you can be a little more specific, each division of the Secretary of State has its own page of relevant forms.
There's a collection of forms related to vehicle ownership, including:
- Application for Michigan Vehicle Title (Form TR-11L).
- Disability Parking Placard Application (Form BFS-108).
- Application for a Disability License Plate (Form MV-110).
- License Plate Renewal Guide (Form SOS-384).
- Odometer Mileage Statement (Form BDVR-108)
And there's a collection of forms related to driver licensing, including:
- Application for Driver's License Reinstatement (Form BDVR-162).
- Change of Address Form (Form ED-109W).
- Commercial Driver License Certification (Form BFS-103).
- Request for Driver Evaluation (Form OC-88).
And forms related to various business services, including:
- Request for Your Own Driving Record (Form BDVR-153).
- Record Request Form: Commercial Driving/Vehicle Record (Form BDVR-154).
There even is a section of forms relating to the various notary services performed at SOS branch offices.Other Topics in This Section