Dealers Handbook in Michigan
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Dealer Manual provides useful information pertaining to the daily operation of the business, including state laws that affect your dealership.
Some of the topics covered within the lengthy manual include:
- Location requirements
- Surety bonds
- Business hour requirements
- Dealership changes
- Sales tax
- Dealer plates
- Salvage vehicles
Also, unlike in previous years, dealers won't receive manual revisions or updates in the mail. However, the updates are available for viewing by checking either the latest dealer bulletins, newsletters, or revised chapters.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.