Forms in MaineCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles has posted most of its forms and applications online for users to view, download, save, and print. The forms are usually in PDF format, which requires you to have Adobe's free Reader software installed on your computer.
- Class C or Motorcycle License Application (Form MVE-64M).
- Commercial Driver and School Bus License Application (Form MVE-64T).
- Duplicate License Application (Form MV-10).
- Eye Form (Form MVE-103).
- Identification Card Application (Form MV-16).
- Medical Evaluation Form (Form CR-24).
- Permittee's Driving Log
- Restricted License Application (15 year olds) (Form MV-64A).
- Work Restricted License Petition (Form DI-28).
- Authorization for Registration (Form MV-39).
- Disability Plates/Placard Application (Form PS-18).
- Duplicate Registration (Form MV-11).
- Firefighter Plate Application (Form PS-43).
- Notice of Lost Plates and Request for New Plates (Form MV-9).
- Vanity Registration Plate Application (Form MV-45).
- Affidavit of Rebuilt or Repaired Salvage Vehicle (Form MVT-103).
- Affidavit of Surviving Spouse or Personal Representative (Form MVT-22).
- Assignment of New Vehicle Identification Number Application (Form MVT-6).
- Duplicate Title Application (Form MVT-8).
- Odometer Information (Form MVT-32).
- Release of Lien (Form MVT-12).
- Title Surety Bond (Form MVT-18).
- Vehicle Identification Number Inspection Form (Form MVT-10).