Salesperson License in Maine
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
If you want to be a motor vehicle salesperson in Maine, there's good news―you don't need a license! This means no applications to complete, no fees to pay, and no waiting periods. All you have to do is get the vehicle dealer of your choice to hire you.
Just because you don't have to have a license to be a vehicle salesperson in Maine doesn't mean the job requires any less preparation. Make sure to check out DMV.org's entire Dealers & Auto Industry section to help prepare yourself for this career.
And, if you have further questions about becoming a motor vehicle salesperson in Maine, contact Dealer Licensing of the Vehicle Services Division at (207) 624-9000, ext. 52143.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.