- Location: Maryland
Organ Donation in MarylandSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Maryland Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
Thousands of people are currently on a rather lengthy list, patiently holding out hope for a chance at life. Just one organ, eye, or tissue donation can prolong the lives of eight people, and aid in the health of some 50 more.
If you're at least 18 years old, you can become an organ donor. If you're between the ages of 16―18, you may sign up for the donor designation with the written consent of your parent or guardian.
Being a donor will not cost your family anything upon your death. However, it's wise to discuss your decision with your family so there won't be any confusion about this matter.
You can also register online through the Maryland Donor Registry by following the instructions provided.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard