- Location: Maryland
Forms in MarylandCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) posts just about every document you need to do business with the state online. This gives you a jump on what you want to accomplish since you can simply download and print out a copy of what you need and fill it out prior to heading to an MVA office. It is always a plus when you can cut a few minutes out of time spent at the MVA.
The only thing you need to access these forms is Adobe Reader software, which can be downloaded at no charge if you don't already have it on your computer.
The forms are also available at MVA offices.
Forms by Category
The following is a sampling of some of the forms offered. For a complete list of downloadable forms, visit the state site.
Commercial Driver Licensing (CDL) Forms
- CDL Manual
- School Bus Manual
- Pre-Trip Inspection Guide―This handy booklet has been separated from the main manual for easy use. It covers all the information you will need to know to successfully pass the first portion of the skills exam.
- Hazardous Materials (hazmat) Endorsement Application
- Medical Examination Report
- Medical Examination Card
- Medical Examination Waiver
Driver Licensing Forms
- Advance Directive Information Sheet
- Renew By Mail Packet
- Maryland Driver's Manual
- Vision Screening Form
Graduated Licensing Forms
- Driver Education Bill of Rights Form―This document discusses what you have a right to expect from the school or driving instruction program that you choose to enroll in.
- Rookie Driver Brochure (English)
- Rookie Driver Log with Updates and Changes
- Teen-Parent Agreement Form
Driver Record Forms
Human Resource Forms
Vehicle Registration Forms