Forms in MarylandCompare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA) posts just about every document you need to do business with the state online. This gives you a jump on what you want to accomplish since you can simply download and print out a copy of what you need and fill it out prior to heading to an MVA office. It is always a plus when you can cut a few minutes out of time spent at the MVA.
The only thing you need to access these forms is Adobe Reader software, which can be downloaded at no charge if you don't already have it on your computer.
The forms are also available at MVA offices.
Forms by Category
The following is a sampling of some of the forms offered. For a complete list of downloadable forms, visit the state site.
Commercial Driver Licensing (CDL) Forms
- CDL Manual
- School Bus Manual
- Pre-trip Inspection Guide ―This handy booklet has been separated from the main manual for easy use. It covers all the information you will need to know to successfully pass the first portion of the skills exam.
- Medical Examination Report (Form DL-171).
- Physical Card
Driver Licensing Forms
- Advance Directive Information Sheet
- Renew by Mail Instructions (Form DL-008b).
- Maryland Driver's Manual
- Vision Screening Form (Form DL-043A).
Graduated Licensing Forms
- Maryland Graduated Driver Licensing System Information Booklet
- Rookie Driver Brochure
- Rookie Driver Skills Log and Practice Guide (Form RD-006).
- Parent-Teen Driving Agreement (Form RD-016).
Driver Record Forms
Vehicle Registration Forms
Organ Donation Survey
- Application for Certificate of Title (Form VR-005).
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title (Form VR-018).
- Application for Maryland Parking Placards/License Plates for Individuals with a Disability (Form VR-210).
- Change of Address Application (Form VR-154).
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸