DMV Office Finder in Maryland
Up-To-Date Ticket History Check!
For a monthly fee, you’ll be able to access traffic tickets, moving violations, and court documents for anyone in America.
Disclaimer: TruthFinder cannot be used for employment or tenant screening. TruthFinder is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Report Act. Please note that this is a subscription-based service.
MVA Office Locations
Maryland MVA Office Services
Your local MVA office branch provides a number of useful services to assist you with your driver- and vehicle-related tasks. You can handle things such as:
- Car registration.
- Titling your vehicle.
- Applying for a:
- Taking your licensing tests.
Go Online and Skip the Lines
You won't have to spend hours waiting in line if you take advantage of time-saving tools, accessible online, like:
- Scheduling an appointment with your local MVA office ahead of time.
- Online services, which could ultimately save you a trip to the MVA office branch.
MD Vehicle Inspection Locations
All cars in Maryland are required to pass the following inspections:
To find the nearest safety inspection location, use the Maryland State Police's online inspection station locator.
If you're looking for a vehicle emissions testing site, check out the MD Motor Vehicle Administration's emissions inspection interactive map.
If you'd like to learn more about vehicle inspections in Maryland, take a look at our guide on required car inspections in the state.
Contact the Maryland MVA
There are a couple different ways to get in touch with the MD Motor Vehicle Administration's main offices.
To contact the MVA by:
- Phone—Call (410) 768-7000 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- E-mail—Use the MVA's e-mail directory page to select the agency office most applicable to your needs.
- Mail—Address your letters to:
Motor Vehicle Administration
6601 Ritchie Highway, N.E.
Glen Burnie, MD 21062
Choose a DMV Branch