Expedited Passport & Visa Services
Sponsored by Fastport Passport
If you are traveling international within the next 14 days or need a visa within 30 days, we can help!
Fastport Passport cuts down the processing time for US Passport applications, renewals, and replacements. We are registered with the U.S. Department of State, foreign consulates and embassies this enables us to secure passports and visas as soon as you need them. Fastport Passport can provide expedited passport processing for New Passports, Child Passports, Passport Renewals, Passport Replacements, Passport Cards, Passport Name Changes, Additional Passport Pages, and International Drivers Permits. Expedited services start at $79.
Get a Passport Today from Fastport Passport
Select Your Expedited Service
(Only valid if you are traveling within 1 month)
So you're taking a trip out of the country and your current passport is about to expire. You don't have the time to have it renewed, and you don't want to go through the hassle of having it expire. You can get a passport extension, finish what you need to finish wherever you need to be, and then renew it on your own time. There are several important documents you'll need to do this.
Make sure you have copies of:
- Your birth certificate (a certified government birth record)
- A photocopy of your driver's license or DMV issued identification card
- A copy of your travel itinerary, airline ticket, or a letter from your employer detailing your situation and need for an extension
- A check made out to the Department of State for $60
- Completed form DS 5504 if your passport was issued less than one year ago or completed form DS 82 if your passport was issued more than one year ago.
If you don't have suitable proof to expedite your passport extension, it is still usually processed by the State Department in two to three weeks. Send all the necessary documents to the address listed on the form relevant to you.
In This Section
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.