Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost CDL in Massachusetts

    Compare Commercial Vehicle Insurance Rates in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Getting a New License

    If you've lost your Massachusetts CDL, you can replace it for $20.

    In Person

    Go to any full-service Massachusetts RMV office.

    Bring proper ID before going to the RMV. Otherwise you might get sent back home without your replacement and have to make another trip.


    Replace a CDL online with:

    • A credit card (M/C, American Express, Discover, Visa
    • Your CDL number
    • A valid e-mail address

    The system may prompt you to provide additional information.

    You'll receive a verification at your e-mail address.

    Organ Donation Survey

    Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?

    Yes No

    Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.

    Update Your Organ
    Donor Information ▸