Replacing a Lost CDL in Massachusetts
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you've lost your Massachusetts CDL, you can replace it for $20.
Go to any full-service Massachusetts RMV office.
Bring proper ID before going to the RMV. Otherwise you might get sent back home without your replacement and have to make another trip.
Replace a CDL online with:
- A credit card (M/C, American Express, Discover, Visa
- Your CDL number
- A valid e-mail address
The system may prompt you to provide additional information.
You'll receive a verification at your e-mail address.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.