- Location: Massachusetts
Paperwork When Buying a Car in MassachusettsGet detailed Vehicle History Report in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start a Search:
Cars built in 1979 or before do not require a title for registration, just the Bill of Sale.
If the seller cannot locate the title, he or she should apply to the RMV for a duplicate title.
A bill of sale is mandatory for registering and titling your vehicle. Plus, its an important peace-of-mind document to own for your records, especially if questions arise over your vehicle's sales tax fees. For convenience purposes, you can easily download this form from our Bill of Sale page.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard