Dealers Handbook in Massachusetts
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
While all motor vehicle dealers in Massachusetts are ruled by Chapter 93B. Regulation of Business Practices Between Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, Distributors, and Dealers of the Massachusetts State Legislature, local municipals mandate their own additional rules, regulations, and requirements.
Find contact information for your commonwealth community online and ask about a local motor vehicle dealer handbook for your area.
You want to be a motor vehicle dealer in Massachusetts―what can you do aside from contacting your local municipal office?
- Licensing Requirements: Determine what class of Massachusetts dealer license you need.
- Dealer Forms: What forms do you need to apply for a dealer license, and where can you find them?
- Dealer-related Information: Stay current with proposed tax breaks for hybrids and a possible bill of rights for car buyers.
- Maine's Lemon Law: Find out how you, your customers, and manufacturers are governed and protected when a new, leased, and even used vehicle turns out to be a lemon.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.