Dealers Handbook in Massachusetts
While all motor vehicle dealers in Massachusetts are ruled by Chapter 93B. Regulation of Business Practices Between Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, Distributors, and Dealers of the Massachusetts State Legislature, local municipals mandate their own additional rules, regulations, and requirements.
Find contact information for your commonwealth community online and ask about a local motor vehicle dealer handbook for your area.
You want to be a motor vehicle dealer in Massachusetts―what can you do aside from contacting your local municipal office?
Other Topics in This Section
- Licensing Requirements: Determine what class of Massachusetts dealer license you need.
- Dealer Forms: What forms do you need to apply for a dealer license, and where can you find them?
- Dealer-related Information: Stay current with proposed tax breaks for hybrids and a possible bill of rights for car buyers.
- Maine's Lemon Law: Find out how you, your customers, and manufacturers are governed and protected when a new, leased, and even used vehicle turns out to be a lemon.
- Maine's Vehicle Code: Chapter 93B isn't the only part of the Massachusetts State Legislature with which you should be familiar.