Dealer Forms in Massachusetts
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:The State of Massachusetts governs the laws, rules and application procedures for auto dealer licensing, but the actual application and licensing process is handled by the municipality in which the dealership will be located. This means there's no central source for applications and forms. Everything needs to go through the municipal government.The best way to find forms and do advance preparation before applying for a motor vehicle dealer license is to check the state site. You will often be able to find specific municipal requirements and applications on the municipal website. If the website doesn't have what you want, you'll need to stop by your local bureau of licensing to get the information.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.