Salesperson License in Louisiana
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
A vehicle salesperson license is required. Licenses are issued by the Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission (LMVC).
To apply,submit a salesperson application along with a check for $25, $35 if a background check is required, to:
- Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission
- 3519 12th St.
- Metairie , Louisiana 7002
If you have questions, call the LMVC at (504) 838-5207.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.