DMV Office Finder in Kentucky
Kentucky DMV Office Locations
In Kentucky, different divisions overseen by the KY Transportation Cabinet monitor driver and vehicle-related services:
- Division of Driver Licensing (DDL)—provides driver services at:
- DDL regional offices.
- Circuit court clerk offices.
- Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing (MVL)—offers vehicle services at:
- County clerk offices.
To find your nearest DDL or MVL office, simply choose your Kentucky county below or enter your zip code above.
Kentucky DMV Office Services
The Kentucky Division of Driver Licensing and Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing office branches have services to assist you with all of your driver and vehicle needs.
KY DDL Services
Your local DDL regional office and circuit court clerk's office provide services to help you with driver-related tasks, including (but not limited to):
- Applying for a:
- Taking the following licensing tests:
Kentucky MVL Services
Your local KY county clerk office provides MVL services, assisting you with vehicle-related tasks including (but not limited to):
Appointments & Online Services
Before you head out to your local DDL or MVL office branch, consider using the following time-saving tools to avoid waiting in line all day:
- Online services provided by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and trusted third-party vendors, may ultimately save you a trip to the agency office.
- Scheduling an appointment with the KY Division of Driver Licensing ahead of time.
KYTC DMV Contact Information
There are a few different ways to get in touch with the Kentucky Division of Driver Licensing and Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing main offices.
You can reach the appropriate agencies using the following methods:
- E-mail—Select the applicable division from the main contact page.
- By phone:
- Licensing and/or vehicles : (502) 564-1257.
- General inquiries : (502) 564-4890.
- Phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
KYTC Main Address
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
200 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY 40622
Choose a County
Choose a DMV Branch
- Driver License Branch #1
- Circuit Court Clerk's Office (Driver's License)
- Jefferson County Clerk's Office