- Location: Kentucky
Dealers Handbook in KentuckyCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Inside the Handbook
Every dealer applicant and licensed dealer in KY should have a copy of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Commission Dealer Handbook. Not only is it the best way to get started working toward a motor vehicle dealer license, but it's also a great reference tool.
The KY MVC Dealer Handbook is divided into 21 brief chapters covering everything you need to know about applying for a KY dealer license and dealer facility requirements to location and ownership change and how to sell previously damaged and salvaged vehicles.
You'll learn about the prohibited acts of all KY dealers, find out how to obtain dealer liability insurance, and you'll get an outline of the Franchise Protection Statutes.
Also check out the rest of our KY Dealers and Auto Industry section.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard