Dealer Forms in Kentucky
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:We can't train you to be a motor vehicle dealer; however, with this section, along with our Licensing Requirements and Dealer-Related Information sections, we can help you by giving you the tips and tools to get you headed in the right direction.
Fortunately, the following dealer forms and other publications are available online:
Note that if you would rather request a dealer application, you can send the request and a check or money order for $7 made out to the Kentucky State Treasurer, at the same address to which all applications must be mailed:
- Motor Vehicle Commission
- 407 Wapping St.
- Frankfort, KY 40622
The Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) meets on the second Friday of each month, and if you wish for your application to be reviewed at such time, you must send it 10 days prior to the meeting.
The Transfer Salesperson and the Representative applications aren't yet available online, but you can request either by contacting the MVC.
Remember, all incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.