Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost Registration in Kansas

    Compare Car Insurance Quotes in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Do you need to replace a registration or license plate? We'll walk you through the process for each task.


    To replace a lost or damaged registration, just complete the duplicate registration form and head to a county treasurer's office, where you'll be issued a replacement for a fee.

    License Plates

    To replace lost or damaged plates and decals, complete the duplicate plate form. Bring the form, your current registration, and payment to replace your plates to a county treasurer's office. Give the damaged plates to a county treasurer clerk.

    To replace stolen plates, first file a report with the police. Then, bring a copy of the police report to a county treasurer's office, along with your current registration. After completing a duplicateplate form and paying the fee, you'll be issued new plates and decals.
    True or False

    Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.

    True False


    Every doctor's first priority is to save your life regardless of your organ donation status.

    More Organ Donor Myths ▸ Become an Organ Donor ▸