Changing Your Address in Kansas
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The law in Kansas states that you must notify the Division of Vehicles within 10 days of any change in your address. Giving this notification is easy; all you need to do is follow any of these steps:
You may enter your new address on line by accessing the online address change form. Complete this form and submit it online. This will update your address in all of your Kansas DMV files including your driver's license and motor vehicle registrations.
You can also go to any driver's license examination station to make the change.
As with the online address change, this will update all of your Kansas DMV records, including your driver's license and your motor vehicle registrations.
Print the DC-1 Change of Address form. Be sure to include the following:
- Your full name
- Your driver's license number
- Your date of birth
- Your new mailing address
Next, mail it to:
- Kansas Department of Revenue
- Division of Vehicles
- P.O. Box 12021
- Topeka, KS 66612-2021
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- DMV New Resident Checklist
- Forms and Publications for New Residents
- Moving and Need to Change Your Address? Use This Address Change Checklist!
- Change of Address on Vehicle Registration and Titles
- Learn How to Change Your Address on Your Drivers License
- How to Notify the DMV of Your Address Change
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.