Voter Registration in Indiana
After completing the form, you may either take it to one of the County Voter Registration Offices listed on the form, or mail it to:
- Indiana Election Division
- 302 West Washington St., Room E204
- Indianapolis IN 46204-2743
It's important to note that you will have to show some sort of photo identification, such as an Indiana driver's license or state identification card when you vote, unless you qualify for an exemption.
Who May Vote
You are eligible to vote if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a U.S. citizen
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have resided in your precinct at least 29 days before the election in which you will be voting
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime
- You apply to register to vote at least 29 days before the election in which you will be voting, and your application is approved
For more information on the voting registration process or on elections in general, visit the official state elections page.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.