511 Traffic Systems in Indiana
America's Traveler Information number, 511, allows travelers to access instant road information on weather conditions, highway construction, and detours.
Unfortunately, at this time, Indiana does not have an operating 511 system.
You can still try out 511 while traveling through covered states.
After dialing 511 from any phone, just follow the voice instructions to access the information you're seeking. Some states also have websites which allow you to review the information online.
511 is free from landline phones and most cell phone carriers.Other Topics in This Section
Organ Donation Survey
- Traffic Alerts
- 511 Traffic Systems
- Tire Recalls
- Safety Laws
- How Emotions Affect Driving
- Driving in Hazardous Conditions
- Teen Drivers: A Beginner's Guide
- Seniors: When To Turn Over The Car Keys
- Packing Your First-Aid Kit
- Seven Senior Safety Suggestions
- Wildlife on the Road
- When to Call Wildlife Rescue
- Taking A Mature Driver Course
- Medications & Driving
- Night Driving
- Hallucinations on the Road
- How To Drive Distraction Free
- Treating Motion Sickness
- Road Rage: How To Deal With It
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸