- Location: Indiana
Special Licenses in IndianaPage Overview
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of Indiana residency.
- Show proof of US citizenship or lawful residency status.
- Own at least one year of driving experience.
- Pass a chauffeur written test.
- Pass a standard vision test.
- Provide a Social Security number.
A special license is not required to operate a shuttle bus.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- Especially for You: Information on Special Licenses
- Operating a Snow Mobile: Special Driver Licenses, Training, and Age Requirements
- What is a Special License, and Do You Need One?
- Driving All-Terrain Vehicles: Special Licenses, Training, and More for ATVs
- Special License Requirements: When and How to Apply for a Special License