Special Licenses in IndianaPage Overview
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of Indiana residency.
- Show proof of US citizenship or lawful residency status.
- Own at least one year of driving experience.
- Pass a chauffeur written test.
- Pass a standard vision test.
- Provide a Social Security number.
A special license is not required to operate a shuttle bus.Other Topics in This SectionOrgan Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸