Special Licenses in IndianaPage Overview
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of Indiana residency.
- Show proof of US citizenship or lawful residency status.
- Own at least one year of driving experience.
- Pass a chauffeur written test.
- Pass a standard vision test.
- Provide a Social Security number.
A special license is not required to operate a shuttle bus.Other Topics in This SectionTrue or False
Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.