- Location: Indiana
Replacing a Lost CDL in Indiana
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you've lost your commercial driver license (CDL), or it's been stolen, you'll need to head to any license agency to replace it.
Be sure to bring with you acceptable personal documentation.
You will also need to give your Social Security number as listed on the agency record. If your number is not on the BMV's internal record, you will need to provide proof of your Social Security number.
- The fee is $20.
If your license is merely damaged, you'll still need to replace it by following the same procedure and paying the same fee.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.