Replacing a Lost CDL in Indiana
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
If you've lost your commercial driver license (CDL), or it's been stolen, you'll need to head to any license agency to replace it.
Be sure to bring with you acceptable personal documentation.
You will also need to give your Social Security number as listed on the agency record. If your number is not on the BMV's internal record, you will need to provide proof of your Social Security number.
- The fee is $20.
If your license is merely damaged, you'll still need to replace it by following the same procedure and paying the same fee.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
- The Truth Will Set You (Hands) Free
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.