Lemon Law Attorneys in Indiana
Did your new car end up being a lemon? You may want to look into hiring an Indiana lemon law attorney if the vehicle manufacturer is refusing to refund you or give you a replacement vehicle. A lawyer can make sure you get what you deserve and take the stress out of going to court.
NOTE: The content of this website is intended solely for informational purposes. It is not a source of legal advice and should not be used as such.
Continue reading this page to learn more about Indiana lemon law attorneys.
When choosing an Indiana lawyer to represent you in your lemon law case, look for the following:
- Experience and knowledge.
- Find a lawyer with specific knowledge of the IN lemon law and experience in handling similar cases.
- Make sure you can afford their fees and can make payment on time.
- A proven track record.
- Ask about cases they've won and those they haven't.
There are many benefits to hiring a lemon law attorney in Indiana. If you're thinking of hiring a lawyer, you are likely already aware of how difficult a car manufacturer can be when it comes to dealing with a lemon.
An Indiana lemon law attorney can:
- Bring experience and confidence to your case.
- Negotiate with the manufacturer and their lawyers on your behalf.
- Show the manufacturer that you're serious about receiving compensation.
- Help to negotiate a settlement, even if you car isn't considered a lemon, but has many defects.
Lawyers specializing in lemon law will also be able to answer any questions you may have through the entire process and see it through from start to finish.
You'll want to think about hiring an IN lemon law attorney when the manufacturer refuses to offer a refund or replacement vehicle when your car turns out to be a lemon.
Your vehicle may be considered a lemon if you bought it new and:
- It's had an ongoing defect that the dealer or manufacturer has made 4 attempts to fix.
- It has been in the shop for at least 30 business days in total for repairs.
Your car will be covered under the Indiana lemon law if you reported the issues to your manufacturer or authorized dealer:
- Within 18 months of receiving it.
- Before the odometer reaches 18,000 miles.
For more information, visit our Indiana Lemon Laws page.
If you're not sure if your vehicle qualifies as a lemon, speak to a lemon law attorney in Indiana.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!