DMV Office Finder in Indiana
Up-To-Date Ticket History Check!
For a monthly fee, you’ll be able to access traffic tickets, moving violations, and court documents for anyone in America.
Disclaimer: TruthFinder cannot be used for employment or tenant screening. TruthFinder is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Report Act. Please note that this is a subscription-based service.
Indiana BMV Office Locations
When you visit an Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) office branch, you'll be able to take care of a variety of driver and vehicle-related tasks in person.
To find the BMV office nearest to you, choose your IN county of residence below OR type your zip code in the search bar above.
Indiana BMV Office Services
Your local Indiana BMV office branch offers services to assist you with tasks including (but not limited to:
- Vehicle titles.
- Registering your car.
- Obtaining license plates.
- Applying for a:
Go Online & Avoid the Lines
You won't have to spend all day waiting in line at the BMV if you use convenient, time-saving tools like:
- Scheduling an appointment with the Indiana BMV ahead of time.
- Utilizing the online services provided by the IN Bureau of Motor Vehicles AND third-party vendors, possibly saving you a trip to the BMV office altogether.
Third-Party Skills Testers in IN
In Indiana, certain third-parties are approved by the Bureau of Motor Vehicles to administer road skills tests for:
- Motorcycle licenses.
- See the list of BMV-approved motorcycle testers.
- Motorcycle road exams are ONLY given by third-party testers.
- Commercial driver licenses (CDL).
- The BMV provides a list of third-party Indiana CDL test sites.
Emissions Testing Sites in Indiana
In Indiana, certain vehicles are required to pass a smog inspection before being registered in the state. To see if your vehicle will have to be tested, take a look at our guide to Indiana emissions inspections.
If you've determined your car requires inspection, refer to the BMV's station locator to find the emissions testing site closest to you.
Contact the IN BMV
There are several different ways to get in touch with the IN Bureau of Motor Vehicles main offices.
- E-mail: Use the BMV's direct contact portal.
- By phone: Call (888) 692-6841.
- Phone lines are open 8:15 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The main office mailing address is:
Indiana Government Center North
100 N. Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Choose a DMV Branch