Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Name Change in Indiana

    Indiana Name Change Package - $29.95

    Miss Now Mrs's Name Change Packages automates the completion of the required forms to change your name in Indiana. Simply complete a quick questionnaire, print out the forms and file them. It couldn't be easier.

    Get Started

    Continue »

    Name Change Package
    Includes Forms for:

    • Drivers License
    • Vehicle Title
    • Registration
    • IRS
    • Voter Registration
    • US Passport
    • Bank Notification
    • Credit Card Notification
    • Insurance Notification

    Changing Your Name on Your Driver's License or ID Card

    IN Name Change

    If you were recently married, divorced, or went through a court proceeding involving a name change, in order to have the change reflected on your license or ID you should bring a certified copy of the marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or court order to any Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) license agency. The document must be in English; if it's not, you'll need to provide a written translation.

    Before you go to the branch, update your information with the Social Security Administration. Visit the Social Security site for instructions on how to change your name with the agency.

    If you've also changed your address, you'll need to provide proof of residency.

    You'll receive your amended license for $10. You'll need to give your old license to the BMV.

    Other Topics in This Section