- Location: Indiana
Dealers Handbook in IndianaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Instead of a handbook Indiana provides a 16-page packet detailing everything you need to know about owning a dealership, compliments of the Secretary of State's office.
Contents of Packet
Within this packet, you'll find information on:
- Place of business requirements
- Dealer plate uses and restrictions
- Broker and auctioneer licenses
- Grounds for getting a dealership license revoked
And much more.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard