Dealers Handbook in Indiana
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Instead of a handbook Indiana provides a 16-page packet detailing everything you need to know about owning a dealership, compliments of the Secretary of State's office.
Contents of Packet
Within this packet, you'll find information on:
- Place of business requirements
- Dealer plate uses and restrictions
- Broker and auctioneer licenses
- Grounds for getting a dealership license revoked
And much more.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.