Lemon Law Attorneys in Illinois
If you're having difficulty getting compensation for your lemon from the manufacturer, hiring a lemon law attorney may be your best option. A lawyer who knows the IL lemon law well can help you with your case against the car manufacturer and take the stress out of claiming your refund or replacement vehicle.
NOTE: The content of this website is intended solely for informational purposes. It is not a source of legal advice and should not be used as such.
More information about Illinois lemon law attorneys can be found on this page.
When looking for a lawyer in Illinois, don't rush into your decision. You want to make sure you've consulted with multiple lawyers to make sure you've hired the right one.
Ask the following questions when picking your lemon law attorney:
- Have you handled other lemon law cases in Illinois similar to mine?
- What is your track record of winning claims?
- Do you have any testimonials or recommendations from other clients?
- How much do you charge and what are the terms of payment?
While lemon law attorneys can't guarantee any outcomes, they can give you an idea of what to expect in terms of compensation.
Chances are, you won't know the details of the Illinois lemon law as well as an experience lawyer. This is why hiring a lemon law attorney is a good idea.
Good lawyers can:
- Make sure the manufacturer isn't trying to shortchange you.
- Expedite the court process.
- Explain the lemon law to you.
- Help you gather any required documents to help your case.
Hiring an IL lemon law attorney can take the stress and hassle out of getting a refund or replacement vehicle.
Start contacting IL lemon law attorneys when you are sure your car is considered a lemon. This means:
- Your car has been out of service for at least 30 business days due to a defect.
- The manufacturer or authorized dealer has made 4 attempts to fix the defect.
Your vehicle must meet other eligibility requirements, which can be found on our Lemon Law in Illinois page.
While vehicle manufacturers usually have a dispute resolution program in place, you want to be prepared in case you end up having to take them to court.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!