- Location: Idaho
Dealers Handbook in IdahoCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Idaho does not publish a vehicle dealer's handbook. Fortunately, DMV.org and the Idaho Transportation Department can help you on your way to becoming a dealer. Check out these resources:
- Becoming an Idaho Dealership Fact Sheet: This ITD page gives you information about becoming a licensed dealer, including examples of when you do―and do not―need a motor vehicle dealer license.
- Idaho Licensing Requirements: DMV.org thoroughly breaks down the dealer application process here.
- Dealer-related Information: Here you'll find information about dealer requirements, including information about business locations and signage.
- Dealer Forms: This is your one-stop page for all dealer-related forms.
As an Idaho dealer, you'll want to be familiar with the following motor vehicle-related resources:Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard