- Location: Iowa
Salesperson License in IowaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
While there is an extensive licensing process involved for those who wish to open their own vehicle dealerships, becoming a vehicle salesperson is simple. No licensing or formal education is required by the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT).
If you are passionate about cars and willing to learn basic sales techniques, go to a dealership and apply. Although many companies prefer applicants with college degrees, a high school diploma and an endless supply of enthusiasm is often sufficient. You may find yourself eventually earning a six-figure income.
Learn More About Car Dealerships
The Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association (IIADA) is a statewide organization of over 300 pre-owned dealers and businesses. Visit the group's website to learn more about industry activities throughout the state and to find dealers affiliated with the association.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard