- Location: Iowa
Dealers Handbook in IowaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Although there is no Iowa vehicle dealer's handbook available, you can find answers to frequently asked questions regarding the selling of motor vehicles on the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) website. If your question can't be answered there, refer to the regulations outlined in Chapter 322 of Iowa's vehicle code when searching for information about the dealer licensing process.
The Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association (IIADA), although not associated with the Iowa DOT, is a professional organization that represents independent pre-owned vehicle dealers in the state of Iowa as an affiliate of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association. This organization provides a variety of resources for industry professionals, including information about the times and locations of the eight hour pre-licensing education course required prior to obtaining a motor vehicle dealer's license.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard