- Location: Hawaii
Salesperson License in HawaiiCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Hawaii requires a license for all vehicle salespersons.
Submit a Motor Vehicle Sales Person Application. Include either a check for $160 if you are applying during an even number year, or $90 if you're applying during an odd number year. Mail the check and application to:
- Motor Vehicle Licensing Board
- DCCA, PVL Licensing Branch
- P.O. Box 3469
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96801
Or, drop it off in person at:
- 355 Merchants Street
- Room 301
- Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
After submitting your application, you can request a temporary license by providing proof that a dealership has hired you for immediate work, and a check for $20.
Every license, regardless of when issued, expires on June 30th of every even numbered year.
If you harbor any questions, call the Motor Vehicle Licensing Board at (808) 586-3000.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard