Dealers Handbook in Hawaii
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Hawaii's Motor Vehicle Licensing Board does not publish a dealership manual. You can, however, download a dealership application with detailed instructions on how to apply.
What You Will Find on the Application
The application explains bond requirements, fees based on location and whether you're applying for a new or used car dealership, facility photo requirements, rental or lease agreements and more.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.