Dealer Forms in Hawaii
Motor Vehicle Dealer Forms
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Application Forms ―The primary documents used for dealers to acquire a license to do business. The package has the forms for the surety bond and a listing of all the supporting materials needed to finish the application.
- Motor Vehicle Branch Location or Relocation Forms ―This form comes into play when you close up shop in one setting and move to another. It is also applicable if you open a new branch of an existing business.
Forms for Salespeople
- Application for License - Motor Vehicle Salesperson (Form 0813R)―Selling cars, whether new or used, in the state of Hawaii requires that you hold a license. It must be renewed every even-numbered year.
- Certificate of License Transfer - Motor Vehicle Salesperson (Form 0304R)―If you take a new position with a different dealer in the state, you will need to notify the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board of the switch.
Forms for Manufacturers and Distributors
- Application for License - Motor Vehicle Distributor or Manufacturer (Form 0610R)―The main bundle of documents required to acquire a license to do business on the islands.
That's great! We would love to hear about your experience...
We are sorry you didn't find the information you were looking for. Please visit our Visitor Support page for answer to frequently asked questions, or to contact us directly.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!