- Location: Hawaii
Dealer Forms in HawaiiCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Plenty of paperwork is involved in the licensing process. Whether you are a dealer, salesperson, manufacturer, or distributor, you can expect to be busy with the pen for quite a while. The good news is that the state bundles all of the necessary forms into the main application packages.
Motor Vehicle Dealer Forms
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Application―The primary document used for dealers to acquire a license to do business. The package has the forms for the surety bond and a listing of all the supporting materials needed to finish the application.
- Motor Vehicle Branch Location or Relocation―This form comes into play when you close up shop in one setting and move to another. It is also applicable if you open a new branch of an existing business.
Forms for Salespeople
- Motor Vehicle Salesperson application - Selling cars, whether new or used, in the state of Hawaii requires that you hold a license. It must be renewed every even-numbered year.
- Motor Vehicle Salesperson Certificate of Transfer―If you take a new position with a different dealer in the state, you will need to notify the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board of the switch.
Forms for Manufacturers and Distributors
- Motor Vehicle Distributor or Manufacturer Application―The main bundle of documents required to acquire a license to do business on the islands.