- Location: Georgia
Salesperson License in GeorgiaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:Georgia does not require a vehicle salesperson license. Exact qualifications vary with each dealership.
To authorize any employee, including salespersons, dealers must complete From MV-6A. Dealers must include the employee's name (as shown on Georgia license or ID card), signature, and job title.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard