- Location: Georgia
Dealer Forms in GeorgiaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Georgia provides a wide array of forms online for current and potential car dealers. Using Adobe's free Reader software, you may print out the forms and submit them to the appropriate office, according to the addresses stated on each form.
A few of the forms you might need include:
- The Used Car Dealer Application Packet is issued by the Secretary of State. This packet includes the information and forms you need to get started as a used-car dealer.
- Dealer Tag Application: This form allows dealers, distributors, manufacturers, and transporters of vehicles to apply for dealer license plates so the vehicles may be driven before they are sold.
- Limited Power of Attorney: This is a modified form specifically for motor vehicle transactions.
- The Internet Access Application allows dealers to access the motor vehicle records database.
- A Temporary Site Application will be needed if you choose to have a "tent" sale at a location other than your primary place of business.
- The Surety Bond Form is a required element of your application process. Most surety bonds can be purchased through an insurance agent.
The Georgia Department of Revenue offers specific motor vehicle forms for titles, registration, and a host of other motor vehicle transactions that car dealers commonly perform.