Dealer Forms in Georgia
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
Georgia provides a wide array of forms online for current and potential car dealers. Using Adobe's free Reader software, you may print out the forms and submit them to the appropriate office, according to the addresses stated on each form.
A few of the forms you might need include:
- The Used Car Dealer Application Packet is issued by the Secretary of State. This packet includes the information and forms you need to get started as a used-car dealer.
- Dealer Tag Application: This form allows dealers, distributors, manufacturers, and transporters of vehicles to apply for dealer license plates so the vehicles may be driven before they are sold.
- Limited Power of Attorney: This is a modified form specifically for motor vehicle transactions.
- The Internet Access Application allows dealers to access the motor vehicle records database.
- A Temporary Site Application will be needed if you choose to have a "tent" sale at a location other than your primary place of business.
- The Surety Bond Form is a required element of your application process. Most surety bonds can be purchased through an insurance agent.
The Georgia Department of Revenue offers specific motor vehicle forms for titles, registration, and a host of other motor vehicle transactions that car dealers commonly perform.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.