Bill of Sale in GeorgiaGet detailed Vehicle History Report in 3 Easy Steps
1. Enter Your VIN:
When you purchase a new or used vehicle, be sure to get a bill of sale. You'll need it to get a Georgia title and registration and to apply for a license plate. You cannot use a bill of sale to transfer the ownership without a Georgia title, unless your vehicle does not require a title.
The Georgia Motor Vehicle Division offers an online, printable Bill of Sale (Form T-7) for your convenience. You may also create your own.
Georgia requires the following information on the bill of sale:
- Name of seller/transferor.
- Complete address of seller. Must be street address; a P.O. Box is not acceptable.
- Date of sale.
- Complete vehicle description, including vehicle identification number (VIN), make, model, year, series number, and body type.
- Lienholder created at time of resale.
- Date of lien, if applicable.
- Name of purchaser.
- Complete address of purchaser; P.O. Box is not acceptable.
- Vehicle odometer reading at time of sale.
- Signature of seller or authorized representative.
- Signature of purchaser.
If you have trouble downloading the Georgia Bill of Sale form, we provide links to generic forms from our sponsors.Organ Donation Survey
Are you currently registered as an Organ Donor?
Thank you! Besure to keep your registration up to date.Update Your Organ
Donor Information ▸