The Checkered Flag
Motorheads and racing junkies know the season is just about year round now, depending on your series or vehicle preference. There are so many races, and so many results, it is hard to keep track of the point leaders let alone the winners of individual events.
With so many results coming in on a weekly basis, it is best to go directly to the source for the best data. Frankly, even the most revered sporting websites like ESPN tend to fall behind (sometimes years) when it comes to race results for auto racing.
These sites tend to do better with news and current happenings, especially with NASCAR, but for stats you may want to steer clear. Listed below are the official results pages for the most popular racing organizations:
- NASCAR: Twenty years of racing results and all the excitement of America's most popular sport wrapped up into one excellent website.
- Formula One
- F1 Live: The premier new magazine for Formula One enthusiast also delves into IRL, Moto, WRC, and Raid.
- Home of the Indy Racing League (IRL)
- National Hot Rod Association (NHRA): All things fast and furious when it comes to drag racing.
- FIM Motocross
- World Rally Championship (WRC)
- Motor Sports Etc: Pure motorhead heaven and perhaps the most all-encompassing and most up-to-date third-party website on auto sports.