Car Magazines & Publications
Browse through any newsstand, and you'll find scads of car magazines. From Car & Driver to Dirt Rider, your curiosities and quests for every vehicle type imaginable will be whetted. For the more adventurous, you'll also find magazines specializing in ATVs, motorsports, mini trucking and even street rods.
So what draws readers to these mags? A quick glance through the glossy pages, and you'll be hooked, too. Feature articles discuss future cars, the highlights of today's vehicles, or reminisce about the classic of yesteryear. Experts, celebrities, and amateurs are interviewed or profiled.
Looking for a new car? Be sure to check out the reviews of cars on the market, or new ones soon to be unveiled. Many magazines now offer online versions in addition to their print forms, with video clips, forums, and chatrooms available to entertain or educate.
Other magazines attract road travelers. The Automobile Association of America (AAA) offers regional magazines and tour guidebooks for road trip assistance, while Road & Travel specializes in all types of automotive travel.
There are thousands of magazines on newsstands and the Internet today. We've listed only a small sampling below, but hope you enjoy. Surf around and see how many more you can find!
- 4Wheel & Off-Road―Featuring 4x4 trucks and other off-road vehicles.
- American Rider―For the upscale Harley-Davidson enthusiast.
- ATV Sport provides information, news, and event listings for the all-terrain vehicle market.
- Automobile―With the slogan "Eat. Breathe. Drive." this magazine provides reviews of new and used cars, discusses upcoming shows and events, and the online version provides a forum for auto enthusiasts.
- BodyShop Business―Specifically for owners and employees of body shops.
- Classic Trucks features classic truck articles, photos and technical assistance, and provides a forum and reader panel online.
- Eurotuner―For all vehicles European.
- Grassroots Motorcars recognizes the amateur racer.
- Modified Mustangs brings the classic to life with premium photography, detailed articles, and an online forum.
- MOTOcross offers schedules of the sport, standings, photos, and reviews; online, they provide videos, message boards and chats for motorcross sports fans.
- Motorcyclist―All things motorcycle, this mag regularly features road tests, reviews, dealer pricing, and performance data. Online, you'll find message boards, wallpapers, and more.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback