- Location: Florida
Organ Donation in FloridaSave Lives by becoming an Organ Donor in Florida Register Now ►
Make a difference by donating your organs, eyes or tissues.
With just a few minutes of your time, you can give the gift of life by becoming part of Florida's statewide organ donor registry. Simply fill out a registration form and turn it in at your local Florida Driver's License office. Your license or state ID card will signify that you are a donor and that you have been added to the Florida Organ and Tissue Donor Registry.
You will be able to determine your own personal level of donation by specifying certain organs or whether you also want to include tissue or more. Becoming a donor is free, and can mean a better life for someone else. Be sure to notify your closest friends and family members about your decision to be a donor.
Another great resource for information is the Donate Life America website. It allows you to register online.Other Topics in This SectionArticles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard