- Location: Florida
Forms in FloridaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
When doing business of any kind with the Florida DMV, the first thing you may notice is the myriad of forms you need to fill out. Fortunately, most forms are available in PDF format at the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) website. You can download them for free if you have Adobe Acrobat Reader, and if you don't have that, it's also available as a free download.
Check out the list of common forms, which include:
- Application for Certificate of Title With/Without Registration (Form HSMV 82040)
- Notice of Sale and/or Bill of Sale for a Motor Vehicle, Mobile Home, Off-Highway Vehicle or Vessel (Form HSMV 82050).
- Application for Personalized License Plate (Form HSMV 83043).
If you don't find what you need there, a more comprehensive page is available from the DMV Procedure Manual. This list is ordered by form number.
In this section, you'll find forms for such needs as:
- Change of Address
- Report of Eye Examination (Form HSMV 72010).
- Identity Theft Report (Form HSMV 72068).
Finally, remember the various driver manuals (handbooks) that are available online to help you stay current on traffic laws and driving skills.