- Location: Florida
Custom Built Car Registration in FloridaCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:
Registering and titling your custom-built car doesn't have to be as complicated as the car construction itself. In fact, it's much like registering any other car, with just a few extra steps along the way.
Submit all forms and documentation to your local county tax collector's office to register and title your custom car.
To register a street rod or custom-built vehicle:
Other Topics in This Section
- Complete an Application for Registration of a Street Rod, Custom Vehicle, Horseless Carriage or Antique (Permanent) (form 83045).
- Pay the license tax and a $3 processing fee.
- Provide a written affidavit that the vehicle meets the state standards for safety and equipment.
- Note that the vehicle need only meet the requirements in effect in the state as a condition of sale in the model year (as listed on the certificate of title).
- Register Car
- Registration Renewal
- Registration & Insurance
- Replacing a Lost Registration
- RV & Motorhome Registration
- Custom Built Car Registration
- Boat Registration and Licenses
- Title Transfers
- Replacing a Lost Title
- Salvaged Vehicles
- Special Vehicles
- Drivers with Disabilities
- License Plates & Placards
- Smog & Emission Checks