- Location: Delaware
Dealers Handbook in DelawareCompare Car Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Dealer Procedures Manual is a must-read for dealers, providing plenty of useful information concerning state laws and procedures that affect dealers.
By perusing the hefty manual, dealers will learn about matters such as:
- Specific requirements for new, used, and wholesale vehicle dealerships
- Location requirements
- Zoning requirements
- Dealer licenses
- Suspension of licenses
- Hearing procedures
- Odometer laws
- Titling procedures
- Insurance requirements
Even experienced dealers may have a need to consult the manual for information on handling the unique situations that arise while running a dealership.
Obtaining a Manual
If the thought of downloading the mammoth publication isn't appealing to you, request that the manual be sent by calling (302) 744-2503.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard