Dealers Handbook in Delaware
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Dealer Procedures Manual is a must-read for dealers, providing plenty of useful information concerning state laws and procedures that affect dealers.
By perusing the hefty manual, dealers will learn about matters such as:
- Specific requirements for new, used, and wholesale vehicle dealerships
- Location requirements
- Zoning requirements
- Dealer licenses
- Suspension of licenses
- Hearing procedures
- Odometer laws
- Titling procedures
- Insurance requirements
Even experienced dealers may have a need to consult the manual for information on handling the unique situations that arise while running a dealership.
Obtaining a Manual
If the thought of downloading the mammoth publication isn't appealing to you, request that the manual be sent by calling (302) 744-2503.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Bicycling While Boozing
- Federal Agency Stirring Around the Idea of Lowering BAC Limit to .05 Percent
- Pot Runs to Legalized Marijuana States Putting Cops on High Alert
- Behind the scenes: Iron Man & rental car insurance
- 5 Reasons to Welcome Big Brother Into Your Car
- Would Iron Man buy rental car insurance
We put a lot of effort into making our content helpful & accurate. Please let us know if you see something that isn't clear or correct; we are here to ease any frustrations you may have while navigating DMV topics. We are not a government agency, please reach out to your local DMV, insurance agent, or respective professional for further assistance on specific situations.