- Location: Connecticut
Replacing a Lost CDL in Connecticut
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:
To replace a Connecticut commercial driver's license (CDL) that has been lost, stolen or damaged, you must:
- Go to your nearest DMV full service office, satellite office or photo license center.
- Provide two forms of acceptable ID.
- Submit a completed Application for Duplicate of Current Driver's License or Permit (form 1-B).
- Pay a $30 replacement fee.
While at the DMV, if you cannot provide the appropriate ID, you can apply for a 10-day temporary license. This gives you 10 days to obtain the proper ID and return to the DMV with the correct ID.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard