Replacing a Lost CDL in Connecticut
To replace a Connecticut commercial driver's license (CDL) that has been lost, stolen or damaged, you must:
- Go to your nearest DMV full service office, satellite office or photo license center.
- Provide two forms of acceptable ID.
- Submit a completed Application for Duplicate of Current Driver's License or Permit (form 1-B).
- Pay a $30 replacement fee.
While at the DMV, if you cannot provide the appropriate ID, you can apply for a 10-day temporary license. This gives you 10 days to obtain the proper ID and return to the DMV with the correct ID.Compare Commercial Insurance
Rates in 3 Steps
1. Enter Your Zip:Recommended ArticlesOther Topics in This Section