Search & Choose State
  • Location:

  • Replacing a Lost CDL in Connecticut

    General Info

    To replace a Connecticut commercial driver's license (CDL) that has been lost, stolen or damaged, you must:

    Temporary Licenses

    While at the DMV, if you cannot provide the appropriate ID, you can apply for a 10-day temporary license. This gives you 10 days to obtain the proper ID and return to the DMV with the correct ID.

    Compare Commercial Insurance
    Rates in 3 Steps

    1. Enter Your Zip:

    Related Content

    Provide Feedback

    Be a Hero
    • 1
    • 2
    • 3
    • 4
    • 5
    • 0

    heroes have registered as organ donors.

    Find Your
    Local DMV Office
Looking for Replacing a Lost CDL in Another State?