DMV Office Finder in Connecticut
DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver
Passing the written exam has never been easier, thanks to DMV Cheat Sheets. It's like having the answers before you take the test.
- Computer, tablet, or mobile phone
- Just print and go to the DMV
- Driver's License, Motorcycle, and CDL
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase a DMV Written Test Cheat Sheet
Connecticut DMV Office Locations
DMV offices oversee the issuance of all things related to driving, including:
- Driver licenses
- ID cards
- Vehicle registrations
- License plates
Keep in mind that not all locations offer a full line of services. Call before visiting.
Before heading out the door, check if you can conduct your business online with the DMV.
Vist our Appointments page for detailed information on how to make an appointment in Connecticut.
CT Emissions Testing
Drivers required to participate in the Connecticut Emissions Program may have their vehicle tested at a state-authorized site.
Pay Connecticut Traffic Tickets
The state's court system handles traffic violations. Write or call the Centralized Infractions Bureau at:
- Centralized Infractions Bureau
- P.O. Box 5044
- Hartford, CT 06102
- (860) 263-2750
Connecticut DMV Contact Information
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- 60 State St.
- Wethersfield, CT 06109
(860) 263-5700 (Within Hartford area or out-of-state)
(800) 842-8222 (Elsewhere in Connecticut)
(860) 263-5720 (Operator license suspension only)
E-mail the DMV
Choose a DMV Branch