Dealer Forms in Connecticut
Compare Insurance Rates in 3 Easy Steps
1. Start Your Quote:
The Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles is a big believer in forms, especially when it comes to dealer or group licensing. At least the DMV puts virtually all of its forms online in PDF format. Below are links to PDF forms for dealer and group licensing. You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to read them.
- Certificate of business status (K-198)
- Surety bond (K-158)
- Salvage vehicle repair report (K-186)
- Replacement parts statement (K-197)
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting