Replacing a Lost CDL in Colorado

If you have lost or damaged your commercial driver license (CDL) the state of Colorado will issue a duplicate, but you need to bring in one form of accepted identification to a local driver's license office.

If the CDL was stolen, and you have filed a police report to document the incident, use an online form to apply for a new license number.

The fee for the duplicate license is $9, or $16 if you've lost it more than once.

Related Content

Provide Feedback

Looking for Replacing a Lost CDL in Another State?