- Location: Colorado
Replacing a Lost CDL in Colorado
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:If you have lost or damaged your commercial driver license (CDL) the state of Colorado will issue a duplicate, but you need to bring in one form of accepted identification to a local driver's license office.
If the CDL was stolen, and you have filed a police report to document the incident, use an online form to apply for a new license number.
The fee for the duplicate license is $7.50, or $14 if you've lost it more than once.Articles
- 5 Important Steps If You Lost Your Drivers License
- I-94 Forms and Arriving in the U.S.
- What to do if the Colorado Floods Damaged Your Car
- 9 Urgent Must-Dos If You Lose Your Driver’s License
- 7 Reasons Student Drivers Fail Their Written Permit Exam
- Werner Herzog’s Texting-and-Driving Documentary Slated to Hit Hard
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.