Replacing a Lost CDL in Colorado
Get Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quotes from Multiple Providers
Enter Your Zip Code:If you have lost or damaged your commercial driver license (CDL) the state of Colorado will issue a duplicate, but you need to bring in one form of accepted identification to a local driver's license office.
If the CDL was stolen, and you have filed a police report to document the incident, use an online form to apply for a new license number.
The fee for the duplicate license is $7.50, or $14 if you've lost it more than once.
Other Topics in This Section
Your Opinion Matters To Us!Send Feedback
- Chrysler Caves, Recalls 2.7 Million Jeep Grand Cherokees and Liberty SUVs
- Chrysler Cold Shoulders Government’s Recall Request
- Driver Signs: A Zodiac Guide to Your Road Habits
- Say Hello to Tougher Texting-While-Driving Penalties, New York!
- The REAL ID Act: Are You Ready for a National ID?
- New Study: Voice Texting and Traditional Texting Equally Distracting
Instant Driving Record
Check for tickets, violations, and confirm your drivers license status with a instant self-check driving record.